Thursday, August 4, 2011

Funny SMS's - 1

Good looks catch the eyes but Good Personality catches the heart,
You are blessed with both!. FLATTERED?. Don't Be, it was sent to me, I just wanted you to read it.

Good morning...Have u done two of the most important things when you wakeup today?
1)Pray, so that u may live...
2)Take a bath-so that others may live too!

Can u pronounce good english:- read along woof, roof, loof, shoof,
shoof, woof, loof, roof, poof, woof woof, hoof, woof, roof,
shoof. Test results: U r a good dog. Now stop barking.

If u hide, i'll seek 4 u. If u r lost, i'll search 4 u. If u'll
leave, i'll wait 4 u. If days take u away 4m me, i'll fight 4 u.
But, if u stop sending msgs, i'll kill you.

I saw something in a shop window. It was stunning, cute, simply
adorable. I was supposed 2 buy it 4 u, then I realised it was my
reflection.

To live a life, one needs brains, reflex, perception, looks, IQ,
knowledge, way of ______expression & many more mental qualities. Hats off 2 u coz u manage 2 live without them.

Once an angel came up to me & granted me a wish. I asked for "world peace". That's impossible, he said. Then I asked him to give ubrains. He said "Let me try world peace"

From Mon to Sun, From Jan To Dec, From birth till my death, my
feelings for you have never changed. For me, you've always
been........ ... a headache !

If u save this msg, it means I'm cute. If u edit this, I'm still
cute. If u fwd this, you are spreading that i'm cute & if u erase
this, you are jealous of me coz i'm cute!

I mixed RUM in water and got drunk. I mixed BRANDY in water and got drunk. I mixed WHISKY in water and got drunk again. Now I have decided never to drink water again !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...